Following the fantastic response to our September workshops, we will be running another series of online training sessions throughout November.
All sessions run from 10:15 to 11:15 and will take place online via Collaborate. Guest links will be emailed to the attendees before the session.
- Thursday 5th November – Using tests and surveys in Blackboard
- Monday 9th November – Recording from your desktop using Panopto
- Tuesday 10th November – Blackboard accessibility and Ally
- Wednesday 11th November – Camtasia
- Tuesday 17th November – Collaborate Virtual Classroom
- Thursday 19th November – Vevox polling software
- Tuesday 24th November – Using Blackboard for blended and mobile learning
- Thursday 26th November – Assessing Student Presentations online using Collaborate and Panopto
If you are interested in attending, please sign up via the Staff Development Workshops pages on the Staff Portal. Places are set at 20 but, if overbooked (within reason), will likely be extended to include the waiting list.