The Technology Enhanced Learning Unit will be running a series of workshops over the summer period.
Courses covered will be a mixture of our most popular regular courses, as well as some exciting new offerings, including making Blackboard more accessible, incorporating blended learning into your delivery, and an introduction to Medial, the University’s new tool for video assessment.
Courses on offer are:
- 04/07/2019 – Using Quizzes, Tests and Surveys in Blackboard – 14:15-16:00 EE1101
- 11/07/2019 – Running an Online Session in Collaborate – 10:30-12:00 Virtual Classroom (link will be emailed)
- 16/07/2019 – Using Blackboard for Blended and Mobile Learning – 09:45-11:30 EE2011
- 16/07/2019 – Medial Video Assessment – 13:00-14:00 EEG031
- 19/07/2019 – Blackboard Made Simple – 09:30-11:15 EEG023 (PC)
- 19/07/2019 – Designing Accessible Courses – 10:00-12:00 EEG031
- 23/07/2019 – Setting Up and Using Turnitin Online Assignments – 10:30-12:00 EEG031 (PC)
- 24/07/2019 – Camtasia – 09:30-11:15 EEG031 (PC)
We will also be running sessions for ASU staff as an introduction to Blackboard and Turnitin. These sessions will give staff an overview of how the systems work and how to resolve simple issues. Workshops will be arranged directly with ASU teams.
For more information and to sign up, visit the Staff Development page.