Calling all Staff!
Now that term has started and the pace of life is picking up, it is a good time to get quick answers to any questions you have around teaching, using the University learning technologies.
Good news – between 09:00 and 12:00 on 28th September, The Technology Enhanced Learning Unit will be in reception at St Johns Campus to help you with those niggling queries. Even better news – there will be tea, coffee and cake!
We can help you with:
- Editing and adding content in Blackboard
- Setting up Turnitin submission points
- Setting up quizzes
- Online sessions with Collaborate
- Making your teaching sessions more interactive with Vevox
- Any other questions relating to TEL
Pop into reception to sit down, have a chat about using technology to enhance your teaching, and enjoy some tea and cake!